In pursuance of Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (the Personal Data Protection Code), we inform you that the treatment of Personal Data (the “Data”) by you spontaneously provided filling out our forms on the website www.poderesancristoforo.it (the “Website”) will respect the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Please note that this Policy also contains the information required by Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter “GDPR”), applicable in all the Member States of the European Union and belonging to the European Economic Area.
The Data Controller of Personal Data is Podere San Cristoforo s.s.agr. (with registered office in Vicenza, Strada Marosticana 6/8) hereinafter “Podere San Cristoforo” or “us”. Podere San Cristoforo is responsible for the legitimate and correct processing of your Data.
The purposes of Personal Data Processing
The Data provided will be processed by the Data Controller in pursuance of the Privacy Code and according to the GDRP for the following purposes:
– to create and maintain a commercial relation;
– to respond to your request for information and/or contact, also by sending communications relating to it;
– upon your prior express consent, to send you, exclusively by e-mail, newsletters of an informative / advertising nature, commercial communications and invitations to events organized by Podere San Cristoforo.
Data recipients – Transfer of Data to Third Countries or International Organizations
Your Data won’t be transferred by us to third countries or international organizations.
Data Processing Arrangements – Time-limits for storing the Data
– Data will be processed using both paper and electronic means.
– Your Personal Data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to execute your request for information and / or contact, unless you have authorized us to use it for the further purpose referred to in point 2. ii) which precedes. In this case, your Data will be kept by us for a period of time equal to twenty-four months from the date of registration in our database. In any case, once the maximum Data retention period has elapsed, they will be automatically deleted or made anonymous.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing Data – Consequences of the possible refusal
– The provision of Data for the purposes referred to in point 2.1 is mandatory as necessary to enable us to process your request for information and to process your purchase.
– The provision of Data for the purposes referred to in point 2.3 is optional; consequently, without your express consent, we will not process the Data for the advertising and marketing purposes indicated therein.
Data Subjects’ Rights
– We remind you that, at any time, by contacting the Data Controller, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data for the purposes referred to in point 2, without thereby affecting the legality of the processing based on your consent before the revocation.
– Furthermore, according to article 7 of the Privacy Code and according to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
a) You have the right to ask the Data Controller to access your Personal Data, correct or delete them or limit the processing of your Data or to oppose the processing of your Data, in addition to the right to Data portability;
b) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it;
c) any corrections or cancellations or limitations on the processing carried out upon your request – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be communicated by us to each of the recipients to whom your Data may have been sent in accordance with this information.
– The exercise of the preceding rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free. To this end, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the addresses indicated in point 1 above, or by e-mail using the following address: email@example.com
What cookies are. Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same websites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, they have different characteristics and can be used either by the owner of the website one is visiting, or by third parties. Below you will be provided with all the information on the cookies used by this Website (www.poderesancristoforo.it) and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them and their use.
Cookies by this website. The Website doesn’t use “profiling cookies”. The Website uses the following cookies:
– Functionality and navigation cookies, to assure you a safe and efficient navigation and use of the Website and in order to improve the services rendered by the Website. These cookies are used to store the choices you make and to provide you the customized or optimized features you have selected.
– Analytics cookies. These cookies are similar to the technical cookies because they are used directly by the website operator only to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit the website, in order to improve the performance of the Website. In particular the Website uses “Google Analytics”, an external service using cookies in an aggregated form. You can found privacy information for this service and potentially revoke your consent in the Google Analytics webpage.
All our cookies do not require your prior consent for their use, so they are installed automatically as a result of the access to the Website and are not used for other purposes. You can choose to disable and re-enable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, although this may prevent you from using all the features of this Website.
Use of IP addresses
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you connect with Internet via your Internet provider or from a corporate LAN/WAN that uses the same Internet protocols. Similarly to your home address, to which others can send you material, the IP address is used by the website to send you its pages. IP addresses are anonymous data for us, as they cannot be directly associated with a specific user. They are used solely for Podere San Cristoforo’s statistical purposes and to show pages in the right user language.